If you’re looking for alternatives to the Raspberry Pi, there are several options available in the market:
- Arduino: An open-source electronics platform based on simple I/O boards and a development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring language. It’s widely used for DIY electronics projects and IoT devices.
- Orange Pi: A series of single-board computers based on the Allwinner H2+, H3, H5, A64, and H6 SoCs. Orange Pi boards have a similar form factor and price point to the Raspberry Pi, but with improved specifications.
- Odroid: A series of single-board computers developed by Hardkernel. Odroid boards are more powerful than the Raspberry Pi and come with more memory and storage options.
- BeagleBoard: An open-source single-board computer designed for use as an embedded system. BeagleBoards are more powerful than the Raspberry Pi and come with more memory options.
- Jetson Nano: A single-board computer developed by Nvidia for AI and machine learning applications. It’s more powerful than the Raspberry Pi and comes with a GPU.
These are just a few examples, and the best alternative for you will depend on your specific requirements and use case.